Welcome to Fertility TravelWelcome to Fertility Travel, your premier fertility medical tourism provider. We provide a personalized, comprehensive and well-coordinated service for those who wish to travel to South Africa to receive fertility treatment.
Fertility Travel offers you a high quality, high value and holiday option for the fertility treatment you seek. Our services will advise both local and foreign patients on the best fertility care available, comparable to the highest international standards at less expensive costs.
We are a Cape Town based company and work with one of the top fertility clinics in South Africa, who consist of medical experts of the highest quality.
With close to 20 years experience in the fertility industry, we have excellent relationships with these fertility professionals.
“Even miracles take a little time”
Why travel to South Africa for Fertility Treatment?
South Africa has a reputation for its excellent medical facilities, top rate fertility specialists and wonderful after-care facilities, all excellent value for money.
More and more people are coming to South Africa to combine a holiday trip with their IVF procedure.
With some very impressive IVF success rates, fertility treatment abroad is an increasingly popular option. The single biggest factor that drives people to seek infertility treatment on an international level is the cost. The price of fertility treatment in South Africa can be less than half the cost of similar treatment in your home country, even when you include the price of flights, accommodation and a holiday.
For instance, UK couples are having to wait longer and longer at the clinics to start a cycle, or to go into a second IVF treatment if the first has been unsuccessful. Many couples come to South Africa for their treatment as in other countries the egg and sperm donors can be traced. South Africa is therefore one of the most sought after destinations for egg donation IVF.
With the South African unit of currency (the rand), you are offered favourable rates of exchange against the world’s hard currencies. Your money and budget when in South Africa will go very far.
You will find your buying power on the up with your pounds, dollars and euros, and those items you usually think twice about back home will seem extremely inexpensive here.
Trips to South Africa are at the top of the list on savings. There has never been a better time to come and see our ancient continent, our culture, magnificent scenery and experience some of the best game viewing in the world.
Cape Town Accolades and Awards
- Cape Town was voted the 4th best city in the world in Condé Nast Traveler Readers Choice Awards for 2014 (1 million votes cast)
- Cape Town was named the Best City in the World by the Telegraph Travel Awards 2014 – 3rd year in a row
- 2014 World Design Capital
- Number three in the Lonely Planet’s Best Travel 2014 Top Cities
- SAA, 4-Star Airline ranking for 2014 by Skytrax
- Cape Town, FlipKey.com Top 10 Wine Destinations
- Number One Holiday Hotspot, The Guardian – Top 40 Destinations 2014
- Number One, New York Times 52 Places To Go in 2014
- One of CNN World’s Most Loved Cities
- Top City in Africa in Travel & Leisure’s annual online poll
- Table Mountain – One of the New 7 Wonders of Nature
- Muizenberg – One of National Geographic’s World’s 20 Best Surf Towns
- Boulders Beach – One of Trip Advisor’s 10 Truly Unique Beaches
- Sahara Park Newlands – Cricketer Magazine’s 2nd best stadium in the world